Friday, October 12, 2012

Team 1260 Radio Clip: Coffee Makers in Hotel Bathrooms, Star Trek Pajamas and Lance Armstrong

I join Dusty Nielson and Wil Fraser on the Team 1260. We covered many many topics, including coffee makers in hotel bathrooms, Jurassic Park and Star Trek Pajamas. At the end of the call, we finally get to Lance Armstrong and the USADA's report.

Seriously, what is the deal with hotels putting coffee makers in bathrooms. There's a reason why I don't have my fridge and pantry in the bathroom. It's the bathroom. It may well be the dirtiest place in the world. Pretty sure we never had a family dinner huddled around the toilet.

Click here to listen.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Now that I think about it..coffee makers in bathrooms? Yuck.

Dollie said...

Pretty unique, I just can't imagine having a coffee in the bathroom.